ENERGY LEADERSHIP INDEX™
These days, your energy is down a bit.
See if any of this sounds familiar:
As a volunteer, you felt present, you were growing and connecting, you were quite a strong version of you.
But since service ended, life feels a little unanchored. You know you’re made for more, but you can’t seem to make decisions too easily about your future right now—or sometimes even about your present.
If you could just understand what’s holding you back—what’s keeping you from accessing that stronger, more confident and capable you—you know you could discern what you want now in your life and make it happen.
Behold, the Energy Leadership Index™ Assessment: a 20-minute online assessment that shows you why you feel stuck, so you can get out of your own way and start to create the future you want.
Specifically, the assessment helps you recognize how your energy is currently working for you, and also against you and creating drains (we all have ways). Once you get aware of this whole picture, you can identify ways that you’re sabotaging yourself that you want to change–as well as tap into more of the high level energy that already lives in you.
When you become more conscious and engaged in your life through your higher level energy, judgment lessens (of yourself and others), and productivity, pleasure, and purpose all increase. You literally invite more positive connection and ease and success into your life.
A life that feels lighter, clearer, more connected, and more intentional–in which you’re fully yourself and maximizing your potential.
How the ELI experience is different from other assessments:
I’ve always loved personality tests and found them fascinating. On the Enneagram, my primary type was a tie between Types 2 and 4 (The Helper and The Individualist); my Myers Briggs result was INFJ; and in Sally Hogshead’s Personality Archetypes Assessment, I came out a Catalyst.
When we get results from an assessment that make sense to us, it can be exciting and warming. We feel understood, and like we’ve come to understand our strengths and challenges in a new way. And ideally, we come away with some insights to work with these parts of ourselves to function better and create more fulfillment in our lives.
Of the assessments I’ve taken, the ELI has been most powerful for me personally, and had such a lasting impact on my life, I got certified as an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner. It has also proven deeply valuable for my clients, and is distinct from other assessments I know in two main ways:
1. The ELI is not a personality assessment; it’s an attitudinal assessment. And your attitude can change.
The ELI doesn’t attempt to label you as a certain type to help you function well within that label. It measures your level of energy based on your attitude or perspective of your world. And your attitude can completely change.
Our leadership ability begins with us. The Energy Leadership Index Assessment measures your ability to lead yourself and others right now in your life, based on a seven-level energy system. There is no such thing as a Level 2 person or a Level 4 person; we all have energy in all the levels. And as you work with energy leadership, you may take the assessment again in six months and have completely different results.
2. The ELI assessment comes with a personalized phone debrief with me, so you can understand what your results mean for you–and strategize how you want to move forward right away.
We are each complex individuals with unique purposes and past conditioning–no two of us are the same. Therefore, personality types like the Enneagram’s Achiever or the Myers Briggs ENTP naturally show up in different ways, and mean different things, to different people–as do the seven levels of energy in the Energy Leadership Index Assessment.
The special thing about the ELI process is that at the end, you aren’t given a generic, printed list of personal growth recommendations for your primary energy level to navigate on your own.
Instead, you and I walk through your results together, level by level, on the phone in a 45-minute ELI debrief call. I share things you may be experiencing based on your current mix of levels, you reflect on what resonates for you, and we determine what feels significant for you to work on.
You leave the call with two steps you can take immediately to raise your energy and move forward into the life you want.
How the ELI works, step by step:
1. Invest: The Energy Leadership Index Assessment—including the 20-minute online assessment, 10-page results report, and 45-minute debrief with me—is $99. After investing in your ELI, you’ll receive an email within 24 hours with the assessment, and instructions on how to take it and how to schedule your debrief.
2. Assess: You need about 20 minutes to take the ELI assessment. Try to find an uninterrupted place and time that allows you to relax and be honest with yourself.
3. Review: Your results will be sent to me after you take the ELI. You’ll receive your results (a 10-page report) over email 24 hours before your scheduled debrief.
4. Debrief: Again, during the debrief, you’ll learn specifically what’s been holding you back and what energy you already have that you want to cultivate to move forward. You’ll walk away with a clear understanding of what’s been in your way and two changes to make immediately to see results.
Ready to raise your energy?
Contact me with any questions about the ELI, or book it now: